Pages

June 7, 2018

Are Your ((People)) Making You Healthy?




I am looking forward to an uplifting and soul connecting weekend in Colorado with two of my favorite people! -- This quote is a gentle reminder of the impact you can make in a persons life, just appreciating who they are, no matter the differences. And without fail, my best friend and brother make me feel this way... like I can move mountains!!

It inspired me to share this, in today's blog, because health is so much more than just eating healthy and exercising. It's our mental health. And there are so many layers to our mental health.

Are you surrounding yourself with people who build you UP or tear you DOWN?

Do your people have a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE outlook on life and the world around them?

Also having gratitude in everything, is just another nugget to investing in a healthy lifestyle.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to visit my best friend, who is like a sister to me. And my brother, who is my best friend.

Love,
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment